August 28, 2009

Come out of Your Shell...

and take a more daring approach to decorating!



The other day I mentioned an online home decor store, One King's Lane. It is my new favorite addiction, because at least every few days they feature a designer with products that I can fall in love with.
I don't actually buy everything I moon over, but I do love to look!

Today they are featuring the work of Eduardo Garza. He presents a collection of artifacts that would make the most avid beachcomber swoon.



Turtle shells, coral, sea fans and ostrich eggs set on simple elegant bases that highlight rather than detract from the natural beauty of the object.

There is a statement saying that no turtles were harmed and that the shells were all from turtles that died of natural causes. The coral, eggs and sea fans--I do not know how he gets those. But if you are aren't sure about having these real pieces from nature in your home, try his line of trays and coasters! I think this is my favorite...

No comments: