June 3, 2009

In Good Form


I am so excited! I won the instructables.com Mother's Day Contest and my prize is a new Singer Dress Form. Just in time to start work on my wedding dress. (I know I promised lots of interesting posts about that, but I am still going insane just trying to find a location!)



My mother, who has really impressed me over the past two years with her rapid acquisition of computer and internet skills, recently announced that she was going to burn some cds to listen to in the car! I immediately thought of getting her a cd wallet for Mother's Day, but they were all so boring. So I made her this one instead.

The full directions are at instructables.com.




Warning: Visiting instructables.com may lead to loss of time due to compulsive browsing of bizarre, useful and/or ridiculous DIY items.

1 comment:

mayaluna said...

A long overdue congratulations!! I'm so excited that you won! So did your mom! A dress form is such an awesome prize.. whooot! I have a list of wedding diy articles and sites I'm collecting for you... are you ready?